At the Red Eagle - Nerudova Street 6/207, Lesser Town
Nerudova Street 6/207, Lesser Town
Originally a Gothic house from the beginning of the 15th century, standing on a very narrow plot of land, with a Renaissance adaptation in the first half of the 17th century (small embossed portal with a door that was preserved) and a Baroque adaptation from around 1700. Its rich Rococo façade is from the third quarter of the 18th century, there was an adaptation in 1970 too. Its house sign (two relief angels holding a picture of a red eagle) is from 1663. Memorial tablet with a bust commemorates the stay of a Bulgarian patriot P. Beron.