-
At the Golden Horseshoe At the Golden Horseshoe At the Golden Horseshoe At the Golden Horseshoe At the Golden Horseshoe At the Golden Horseshoe 

At the Golden Horseshoe - Nerudova Street 34/200, Lesser Town

At the Golden Horseshoe

Nerudova Street 34/200, Lesser Town

Originally a Renaissance house, with Baroque adaptations from the beginning of the 18th century. In 1749 J. Bischof founded the first pharmacy in Hradčany district there, which later moved to the neighbouring house at the Golden Lion. The house sign above the portal, a painting of St. Wenceslas with a real horseshoe on the painted foot of the horse, is from 1559.

Sort by: location name

 

number of visitors:

 – Počítadlo.cz           Provoz webu zajišťuje www.internetportal.cz