-

At the Blue Pike - Karlova Street 20/180, Old Town

At the Blue Pike

Karlova Street 20/180, Old Town

The house was built in 1905, replacing some older housing; in 1907 V. Ponrepo (real name D. Šlambor) opened the first Prague cinema there. According to a legend, the pub At the Blue Pike used to be located there, visited by King Wenceslas IV with his magician Žito.

Sort by: location name

 

number of visitors:

 – Počítadlo.cz           Provoz webu zajišťuje www.internetportal.cz