* around 1659 (Padua, Italy), †1701 (Prague)
Italian sculpture and stucco artist, representative of high Baroque style, expressed in Italian illusionism. As one of the first artists he brought Baroque dynamism of G.L.Bernini to Central Europe. He worked in Salzburg and later on in Prague.
- Works in Prague (selection):
- base of St.Wenceslas statue at Prague Castle Ramp
- St.Michael statue at the corner of Tuscany Palace at Hradčany Square
- stucco reliefs on the facade of church of St.James the Greater in Malá Štupartská street
- decoration of Kaiserstein Palace at Lesser Town Square